- Entrants to the Promotion are bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is open to those resident in the UK aged 18 and over. It excludes employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally connected to the competition.
- Timings: The Promotion starts at 4pm on Monday 14th May and finishes at 12pm on Saturday 19th May. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition end date or withdraw the Promotion at any time.
- How to enter: To enter, you must have access to the internet and;
- Comment on the daily promotional posts found on the Granose Facebook (facebook.com/granose) with your answer to the question in the post. Entrants should also ‘like’ the Granose Facebook Page.
- Entries must not feature offensive content or content which infringes 3rd party copyright.
iii. Only one entry per user. If it becomes apparent that you attempting to circumvent this condition by any means your entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- By entering you accept that other entrants may submit ideas of concepts that are similar to your entry, and you will not be entitled to compensation or right to negotiate with the Promoter should this arise.
- Prize: Each winner will receive a selection of Granose products. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable, and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. No cash alternative.
- Selecting the winner & delivery: The winner/s will be selected daily at random from the entries received within the competition period. Winner/s will be selected within 72 hours of the closing date and contacted via Facebook Direct Message. Winner/s must then provide the requested details within 5 working days and Prize/s will be sent within 10 working days of receipt. Proof of ID may be required.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all Promotion matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive or to contravene the spirit of the Competition.
- By entering this promotion you hereby assign to the Promoter, and waive your moral rights in, the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in your entry and in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
- The Promoter is Symingtons, Dartmouth Way, Leeds, LS11 5JL. Any correspondence regarding this Competition should be forwarded in writing to the Social Media Team at the above address.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants agree that Facebook shall have no liability in respect of this draw.