This recipe suggestion uses our Granose Falafel Mix.
You will need…
- 1 sachet of Granose Falafel Mix
- 3cm piece of cucumber, diced
- 1 large tomato, quartered
- 1 little gem lettuce, shredded
- 150ml plain yoghurt
- 2 pitta pockets
- 100g of plain couscous
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 150g pot of houmous
- Cook the falafel following on pack instructions.
- Prepare the couscous as directed on pack and leave to cool.
- Lightly toast the pitta pockets and cut the top off.
- Fill the pitta pockets with cucumber, tomato and the little gem lettuce, place the falafel on top and drizzle with plain yoghurt.
- Add a handful of chopped mint to the prepared couscous and stir thoroughly.
- Serve the pitta pockets with the couscous and your choice of houmous.