This recipe suggestion uses our Granose Soya Mince Mix.
You will need…
- 1 sachet Granose Soya Mince
- 15ml (1tbsp) olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 large mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 125ml vegetable stock
- 15ml (1tbsp) tomato purée
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 200g whole-wheat spaghetti
- 25g grated cheese for garnish and a sprig of basil
- Re-hydrate the soya mince as directed.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium to large saucepan. Add the onion and garlic and fry gently for about 5 minutes until softened.
- Add mushrooms, carrot and re-hydrated soya mince. Fry for another minute and then add chopped tomatoes, vegetable stock, tomato purée, dried herbs, salt and pepper. Stir well and bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer gently for a further 10 minutes. Adjust seasoning if required.
- Meanwhile cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions.
- To serve, divide the spaghetti between two warm dishes, spoon over the Bolognese sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese and a sprig of basil.